Sunday, September 14, 2008

Bible Daze - September 13, 2008 Andrea Saltzman












Longitude -84.783356, Latitude 39.086243

We traveled 696 miles total- 5 hours 22 minutes to Petersburg, Ky to the Creation Museum. I traveled with my friends: Marah, Dylan, Tanner, baby Canaan, and their parents Andrea and Shaun(I took a family picture for them that I included). We really had a grand adventure as you will see in our many pictures.

This 70,000 square foot museum brought the pages of the Bible to life. We took the “walk through history” of the Bible and spent some time with Adam and Eve and Noah and checked out the Ark, saw murals and realistic scenery, were amazed by the computer-generated visual effects, and we even visited the petting zoo(It was really cool to see a half zebra and half donkey!). There were also life-sized people and dinosaur animatronics (a little scary for a dog of my stature, but I couldn't resist asking for a ride) and we went to a special-effects theater complete with misty sea breezes and rumbling seats!

No comments: