Wednesday, November 19, 2008

J.P. and Me


Hi, I'm Dani Davis. J.P. and I spent a quick 2 days together from November 17 to November 19. Time goes by so fast when you're having fun! We traveled to John A. Logan to go to the Purdy school. It was built in 1860 and relocated in 1983 to John A.. This school is a one room school house. I even got the chance to go to school there for a day when I was in fourth or fifth grade. It was really neat to see how students back in the 1800's spent a school day. J.P. and I traveled in my car. He said he was out of gas, so I picked up the slack for our friend. He would do it for one of us any day. After visiting the school, we went home for the night. We ended up traveling 30.6 miles together. Our latitude and longitude were 37.76 and -89.10. Our class total is 4,784.22 miles.



No comments: