Thursday, November 13, 2008

Michelle and J.P. go to Fairview Heights, IL

My name is Michelle Marlow and I took our little class dog, J.P. with me to Fairview Heights, Illinois. We went baby shopping at Babies R Us (where the picture was taken) and we also went to Burlington Coat Factory and shopped for hours in their baby depot section. We had a lot of fun picking out baby stuff. Afterwards, we had dinner in Fairview Heights and then he stayed with me at the Drury Inn with my cousin, mom, grandma and other cousin. On Saturday, we went to High Ridge, Missouri for my cousin's baby shower. On Sunday after church, my cousin and I traveled with J.P. back to Fairview Heights to pick up my car seat/stroller system and we had a delicious meal at Cracker Barrel. J.P. and I were together from November 5th - 10th and traveled a total of 542.3 miles in my car. The latitude and longitude coordinates for the site are 38.588 N and -89.99 W. J.P. now has a total class mileage of 4,753.62 miles!

No comments: