Monday, October 27, 2008

J.P. visits Metropolis













I had the wonderful opportuniity of having J.P tag along with me last weekend. I took him to my home town of Metropolis, Illinois. J.P. also had the experience of going with me to my work place. That work place is Toys R' Us. J.P. had the greatest time of his life at my work place. When my shift was over J.P. didn't want to leave, so I had to bribe J.P into going somewhere where he has never been before. After J.P. said goodbye to his friends and family, I took him to visit one of the greatest known super heroes of the world. I took J.P to see SUPERMAN!!! As soon I pulled in for J.P to see Superman, J.P barked with excitement. J.P. had fun running around outside, and playing with some of the other tourists pets that came to southern Illinois to visit superman. Unfortunately I had to take J.P. back home, and my time with him was well spent. The number of miles J.P. traveled with me was 171.4 miles.
Metropolis, Illinois
Latitude: 37.17 N
Longitude: 88.73 W

No comments: