Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Teaching Around Town





My name is Sonya Prince and I took my friend along with me to a very special place where learning takes place. J.P. and I spent a day with the students and faculty at GJAL in Murphysboro Illinois on Tuesday October 28, 2008. We taught a math lesson in a third grade class and helped the students write papers about how and why their school is the best. J.P. and I also played outside the schoool and took many great pictures together as we played tag. he told me that he enjoyed himself and would love to come back to visit the kids and teach another fun lesson at the GJAL. We traveled a total of 14.26 from Southern Illinois University Carbondale to General John A. Logan Elementary School and back. The latitude/longitude coordinates are 37.764 N./89.335W on a geographic map and so far the class total mileage is 3,277.16 miles and he still has many more places to go! Good Luck J.P. and see you soon!

No comments: